This week we welcome Chef Brian Duffy who we all know from Spike Bar Rescue. Well he has partnered with Flying Fish Brewing Company. to create the most environmentally friendly brews and grub at Flying Fish Crafthouse in Brewerytown, Philadelphia.
Then we welcome Denise Cerreta (Founder) and Bob Pearson, Chair and Executive Editor of One World Everybody Eats. One World Everybody Eats (OWEE) is an international nonprofit offering an innovative, pay-what-you-can business model that helps communities alleviate hunger, and is hosting its annual Summit THIS WEEKEND in Philadelphia January 14- 16, 2017. Now in its 8th year, part of The Summit will be hosted by EAT Café, the most recent and Philadelphia-based restaurant to open in the network.
Together, OWEE and EAT Café have created a stellar lineup of speakers for this year¹s summit including:
· Dorothea Bongiovi, program director of the JBJ Soul Kitchen model from Bon Jovi’s Jon Bon Jovi Soul Foundation , an award winning pay-it-forward community restaurant
· Founder of Turkey Chop in Chicago and a winner of Food Network¹s Guy’s Grocery Games
· Joel Berg Executive Director of Hunger Free America and Author of All You Can Eat: How Hungry is America?
· Joe Garecht, Founder of The Fundraising Authority and a leader in nonprofit fundraising
· Heather Stombaugh, an expert in grant solicitation and stewardship services for nonprofits.
For more info on summit click here
STILL NOT ENOUGH??? Well we will also have Bò Né Vietnamese restaurant Woodbury, New Jersey in studio to talk about how they opened a restaurant and serve some of the best Pho around to make you want to Visit South Jersey. Also, don’t forget we will still have our regular weekly segments from Chef Barbie Marshall who was named Pennsylvania’s most influential Chef by Cooking Light and a Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen finalist, John Howard-Fusco the nightlife correspondent for Courier-Post Gannett and The New York Times recognized, and joke of the week from Jackie “The Joke Man” Martling who is performing in Philly Jan. 28th at The RRazz Room at the Prince Theater. Fat Jack’s BBQ and Bluejeanfood.com hope you will TuneIn worldwide or catch the following day on iTunes.